Our job is to keep you connected. Staying connected with us is no different. As a small Alberta based company, we understand the importance of staying connected and being serviced well. Our commitment is for your company to have a single point of contact when it comes to your telecommunications. We pride ourselves on having the lowest National average for calls placed into the TELUS network. That means that our clients call TELUS less than any other dealership in the country!
Our commitment is to give our client the best possible service, at the best possible rate. We want to make sure our service is best in class and as a result there are standards we have put in place to make this happen.
2014 Winner of the Telus "Most Likely to Recommend Award”
71% of Telus clients would recommend them
92% of Wireless Advisors clients would recommend us! This is the highest rating in Alberta, based on independent surveys with business and consumer clients, as well as calls to client care.
CRTC complaint board list TELUS at a fraction of the client complaints over Bell and Rogers.
Wireless Advisors is one of only 7 Gold level Business Excellence dealers in Alberta, which provides us with tools such as dedicated support channels, special exclusive offers and elite training programs.
Our experienced team represents more than 20 years in mobility sales and service, supporting business, corporate and enterprise clients.
Numerous corporate and business clients have been working with us for more than 10 years.
Our staff includes in house service and support, premium billing and reporting, IT and technical support, help desk, installers (including in building or in vehicle etc),
Over a decade working with AVL and in vehicle asset management, on site or in store shop installation. We have an install and service history with Fleet Complete, Trimble, @road, Datacom, BSM, Shaw tracking as well as countless Scada projects and client custom systems.
Our focus is on client support and satisfaction.
- We offer same day delivery (whenever possible) and will ship to your field locations via Purolator as needed.
- One call or email for support, troubleshooting, billing, resets, equipment etc. with attention to a fast response time, as required by your company to mitigate any down time.
- We will work with your team to set up business rules on ordering, changes, authorization and with your individuals for support as needed.
- We will assist with a plan for repairs, no charge loaners and equipment in the field and provide these as needed.
- We can offer billing support services, whether that is a monthly audited report or a quarterly review, from no charge to customized reporting.